The children are coming home today with a full envelope of work. We discussed that perhaps they would want to hang on to the Science Journal to use in some capacity next year. You will also find the Reading Theme Assessment Booklet that I explained in my blog yesterday. Somewhere in the stack of loose papers, you will find the list of sight words for the fourth grade reading book that I shared with you at our first parent/teacher conference. I explained to the children that they will want to review at least twice over the summer and then really work on the words that are checked. Those were the words that they had the most trouble pronouncing. This will help them with their sight reading in fourth grade.
Love the projects! You will get to see all of them on display tomorrow either in the hallway or in the Children's Studio across from the clinic. I hope that you will be able to come. If not, your child will come home on Friday with most of the writing for you to read. I will be keeping a few pieces that will go in to the writing folder that will be passed on to the fourth grade teachers.
No comments:
Post a Comment