Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. I am at the beach myself and though still doing schoolwork, I am relaxing. I hope the third grade pool party was fun and that your weekend plans are continuing the fun. I wanted to share with you that I did post an email for parents. Please make sure that you check your emails at some point. I will be at school on Tuesday and Wednesday. And though I will be in meetings for some of the time, you can find me in the classroom cleaning out the room and trying to get organized for next year. Feel free to contact me if you need me for any reason.

The three books that I recommended the children read are as follow:
Ole Yeller
Trumpet of the Swan
How to Eat Fried Worms

If the children find and read a book that they think I need to have in the classrom, please have them email me or send me a note telling me about the book.

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment