We had a great day! I am trying to keep to the schedule that I sent home as I want the children to be comfortable with moving from place to place and what they can expect. The homework tonight is as follows:
Math-Workbook page 1 and a Home Link sheet page 7.. you should also read the Family Letter for Unit 1
Map Work- complete Wednesday-Friday including the challenge section
I attached a sticker with my blog address on it in the agenda. I told the children to leave it there so they would always know where to find it, unless they wanted to tape it to their computer at home.
We organized our Writing Binder today. We have already made two journal entries in their composition notebook as well. You may want to ask your child how he/she liked the book, Be A Perfect Person in Three Days! Our next class novel will be Muggie Maggie.
Looking forward to Thursday night!
The blog is great! Hubby saved it two ways on our home PC: (1) as an RSS feed on our iGoogle page, and(2)as a tab on the home page of our web browser(Tools/Internet Options/Home Page/Use Current) so it opens automatically whenever we have the browser open.
ReplyDelete