Thank you all very much for coming today. I enjoyed meeting both you and your child. Tomorrow the children and I will organize our materials and discuss classroom rules. If your child is missing any materials, I will contact you personally via email. They will also attend PE from 11:00 to 11:30, so please make sure they wear tennis shoes. I will escort the children at dismissal to help them feel more confident with the process. It would be wonderful if you could review the Parent/ Student Handbook that I gave to you this morning. It has a page inside that you and your child needs to sign and then return the form to me. I would love to be able to hand all these in to the office by Friday. Many thanks again for coming today. And thank you for sending such wonderful children.
Your child's new friend,
Renee Hensler
No comments:
Post a Comment