Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome My Friends

Welcome to Third Grade! I am so happy that you are in my classroom. We are going to learn so many new things. Your are going to love our study of Native Americans of Florida. You will be a part of the first group to go to the History Museum in Tampa. We will play lots of math games, learn our multiplication tables and even learn how to write in cursive. I am excited to get to know each of you through your reading and your writing. I hope you have had a fun and relaxing summer. I traveled to visit my family in Virginia and spent some time in the Outer Banks. I also went on a cruise through the Caribbean and was able to read several good books. I look forward to you writing and sharing your summer adventures as well. Be thinking about a special time for you this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment