Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Whoa! It's Wednesday!

I was informed by my children that I made two mistakes in yesterday's blog. I was disappointed in myself, but did chuckle and think..... at least I know they are reading the blogs. Obviously we leave on Monday at 9AM to travel to the Tampa Bay History Museum.

Tonight's homework includes:
WORDLY WISE- page 36.. yes, that is correct page number this time.. they have already restated the question and all they need to do is answer the first 5 questions using details from the story.

Review the spelling list for this week's spelling test on Friday.

Review morning work on sequencing... I told the children that they could rewrite the sentences in order on a loose leaf sheet of paper so they wouldn't have to keep turning the paper back and forth.

MATH- Work on the Thanksgiving Feast project

On Tuesday, November 24, the children will be treated to a Thanksgiving Feast at school from noon to 1:00pm. The room moms have coordinated with Flik to cook a well balanced Thanksgiving Feast. So the children will not have to bring a lunch on that day. They will still need to bring a snack. My little pilgrims never want to miss snack time.

Again, I am looking forward to the premiere of Oliver. I hope to see many of you tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment