I reviewed the expectations for tomorrow during and at the end of Fall Festival. We discussed the importance of having a "plan" set with you on where to meet you at a certain time if they get separated from you. I have the sign up sheet on my classroom door ready for you to sign when you all are ready to leave for the day. The children will remain with me after the parade for a story or any other work that we need to "tie" up. I will release them at 10:00am. You may want to designate a place for them to meet you at that time as well.
Please make sure you return the H1N1 form that I sent home yesterday if you want your child to be vaccinated. The nurse would like to have these turned in as soon as you can.
I will be working on report cards for the next few days. My plan for this grading period is to send a general summary of the work that has been completed and what my general observations are in the classroom via my blog. I will be more specific and more focused on just your child on the report card. Thus, my comments may not be as lengthy, but they will be detailed about your child regarding strengths and weaknesses in academics and work and study habits. This way I will spend less time repeating myself on items that I want each of you to know that pertain to all the children and savor the time and space to discuss your child specifically.
I hope everyone has a SPOOK-TACULAR weekend. Try not to get tricked too many times! Enjoy the extra hour!
No comments:
Post a Comment