Friday, April 23, 2010

Artful Friday!

Today was a special day! Not only did the children provide us with incredible art, but they performed the cutest and most entertaining songs of all time. I do hope that those of you that were able to come, enjoyed the picnic and the time together taking in all the artwork.

Tuesday is the first day of ERB testing. The first test is Reading Comprehension. I have asked the children to make sure they come with 2 #2 pencils sharpened. Also, please make sure they get a good night's sleep each night next week and eat a healthy breakfast before they come to school. We will begin testing each day shortly after the bell rings. So please make sure that your child is here on time. They will not be allowed to enter the room after testing has begun. They will then have to make up that portion of the test outside of the classroom, thus missing the regular teaching. They are going to do just fine. I have reviewed as much as I can to prepare them not only for the material, but to make sure they are comfortable with the format of the test.

Make sure that everyone does their final log in for the Idita-Read before Monday morning. They will cut it off the last day of the month. We are regaining the lead! Go Team!

I do hope that everyone has a wonderful 3 day weekend! Thank goodness for no hurricanes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment