Thursday, March 11, 2010

Twirling Thursday!

I am sure you will hear all about our visitors today. As soon as I have any information about the filming that was done, I will let you know. Our visitors got to see your children making Geo-Panes as a review of angles, faces, sides and vertices. If you see many marshmallows floating around in their bookbags, you'll know why. Not all the children got to construct all the Geo-Panes. But they will be given an opportunity tomorrow during math class.

Don't forget tomorrow is Field Day. The children are to wear items of their team's color. There is a possibility that the events for the day will be canceled. It will be announced at 7:30 tomorrow morning. I will let you know the make up date and they can wear the same clothes on that day. Not to worry if they are out of dress code tomorrow.

If the children didn't bring in a small ziploc bag of cereal today, they need to do so by tomorrow for a science experiment. Don't worry if the cereal is stale. That will add to the suspense of the experiment.

Homework tonight is as follows:

Spelling test and dictation
Wordly Wise Quiz - Lesson 9
Read for the Idita-Read.. we are making great progress!!!

I hope everyone has a relaxing spring break whether it is away or in your own home. We have lots more to accomplish in third grade and I need the children to come back refreshed and ready to take it all on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment