Today was great! We returned to our schedule and had some very productive teaching time. We also had time to make it to the library today to check out books. Yea Us!
Our Oldie Goldie Book Fair is this Friday. I have asked the children to search their bedrooms or playrooms one more time for books that they would like to donate.
Tonight for homework is as follows:
Wordly Wise: workbook pages 81 and 82
Math: workbook page 133
Spelling: activity sheet to categorize the words based on the ar sound
The children will receive the dictation for this week tomorrow. They will write the sentences in their spelling notebook and then bring the sheet home to practice. I have suggested that they write each sentence at least twice before the actual test on Friday.
Each child was to complete as least one of the science water experiments that I sent home a couple of weeks ago. Many children have completed the expectation and then gone on to complete the others for extra credit and fun.
Remember... Oldie Goldie on Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment