The children complete their Math test today and completed the mulitplication timed quiz on 0's -4's. I am going to give them a practice quiz on 0's-5's tomorrow. I am sure they will want to practice their multiplication tables tonight for homework. They also have a Wordly Wise quiz on Lesson 5 tomorrow as well.
We will definitely have some holiday fun tomorrow. The children will have lunch as they normally do either by packing or buying their lunch. However, they will be treated to a dessert and a game after lunch. Then we will come into the classroom and make a holiday craft. I am sure they will have great fun!
I would love it if the children would concentrate on learning all the multiplication tables 0's-9"s by the time they return in the new year. I will not be sending home any reading requirements, but what ever reading they can do independently will be beneficial!
Again, I hope everyone will have a happy and joyful holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment