Please check your emails tonight. I had to send out an SOS. Thank you for all your help. The last two days our schedule has been out of whack which proves that even teachers need consistency, especially old ones like myself. The Warm Up to a Good Book is still on. Please see the email to know what your child can bring to school tomorrow.
You will want to ask your child about the performance they witnessed today. It was quite remarkable. You may also be asked tonight at the dinner table what the Stone Age is. Get ready!!!
Tomorrow the children have the following responsibilities:
Spelling test with dictation
Math Home Link- I did tell the children that they didn't have to cut out the numbers on the sheet if they didn't want to.
Magic Activity Booklet is due
I did give the children two Brain Teasers today. One teaser is for math and one is for reading. They are encouraged to do at least one. You are allowed to help give hints, but don't give them the answers.
No comments:
Post a Comment